Join us for the Network’s 2019 Research Showcase and Launch to be held at The Sibyl Centre, The Women’s College within the University of Sydney.
This gathering will be a fantastic opportunity for individuals from various backgrounds linked to research, clinical care, health services and non-governmental organisations, to meet our leadership group and gain information regarding current research activities within the Network. We hope it will stimulate enthusiasm for global health research and generate and encourage research opportunities and future research collaboration.
The aims of the Showcase are:
- To provide an overview of the research activities within the Network
- To showcase current research under each of the following themes and highlight its impact:
- The First 1000 Days
- Infection and Immunisation
- Disability and Chronic Disease
- To stimulate enthusiasm for global health research
- To brainstorm research opportunities and encourage future research collaboration
Following the Showcase the leadership group invite you to join them and Professor Cheryl Jones, Head of School and Dean, Sydney Medical School, Faculty of Medicine and Health at the University of Sydney, who will officially launch the Network.
We look forward to seeing you.